Puget Sound AMA Local Benefits
- Monthly luncheons on hot marketing topics, featuring dynamic keynote speakers. Plus, you can can download past luncheon presentations.
- Instant network of your peers at our members-only PSAMA LinkedIn group.
- Events for the Cause-Related Marketing and Healthcare Marketing industries.
- The annual MarketMix conference, a full-day, comprehensive marketing event.
- Discounted access to www.cmjobline.org, an online job bank updated weekly through the collaborative efforts of the PSAMA, IABC, and the AWC.
- Access to the PSAMA Community Online Member Directory, keeping you connected and in touch with those around you.
- Special discounted rates to local and national AMA programs and activities.
National AMA Benefits
- Access to the bi-monthly Marketing News, national conferences, annual seminars, and workshops as well as other marketing related information available through AMA’s library and information center.
- Access to the members only section of the AMA Web Site.
- Discounts on products and services through AMA Member Perks from providers such as ReadyTalk, PR Newswire, AVIS, Liberty Mutual, New York Life, Xerox and Barnes & Noble.
Collegiate Member: $110 Must be an active member of a Collegiate Chapter, a full time student, and not employed in the industry full time. Professor approval required. Includes online subscription to Marketing News.
Doctoral Student Membership: $47 Includes subscription to Marketing News, choice of one additional publication, and the DOCSIG (Doctoral Student Special Interest Group).