The PSAMA connects you with the local marketers and national resources you need to expand your knowledge and advance your career. Visit www.ama.org (enter Puget Sound as your local chapter) for more information or to become a member.
- SOUND MARKETING BLOG – New and noteworthy marketing trends and ideas from local people, firms, and other professional associations. Information related to upcoming PSAMA events and recaps of past events. Case studies from Puget Sound companies. Special guest bloggers – and much more! Read up on Sound Marketing.
- AMA TV – Get the latest industry news, thought leadership and marketing education from the AMA in a TV show format. AMA TV is co-anchored by Eva Kovacs and Randell Mauricio and delivers short, fast-paced, marketing-related stories every two weeks. Check out the latest episodes.
- MARKETING RESOURCE LIBRARY – This new library section contains articles, best practices, white papers and blog posts on key topics of interest to marketers. All are easily grouped and accessed through a Search function that will get you to your desired topic of interest with one click.
- PSAMA SOCIAL NETWORKS – The PSAMA promotes conversation and idea exchange through our Members Only LinkedIn group, our Facebook page, and Twitter.
- JOBS/CAREERS – The PSAMA is a proud supporter of JobLine. JobLine links employers and industry professionals in the fields of public relations, communications and marketing throughout Seattle and the the greater Puget Sound region of Washington State. It offers a high-quality, inexpensive and easy way to learn about available positions in these fields or to tap into a qualified pool of job seekers. If you’re a PSAMA member you can receive free access to JobLine by contacting Loretta Bevins or call 206-623-8632.
- BUSINESS RESOURCE DIRECTORY – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- COLLEGE SPEAKERS BUREAU/MENTORS – The PSAMA helps connect speakers and marketing professionals with students at regional universities that are looking for meeting speakers and guests. Whether you are a seasoned pro or would just like to share what it’s like to do what you do, you can help marketing students learn more about marketing in the real world. Contact Merl Simpson for details.