PSAMA is proud to tantalize members with a new development of our ever-evolving mentor program. The PSAMA Mentor Program is designed to serve both the personal and professional growth of our members and stimulate a culture of life-long learning for our future marketing leaders. The program connects experienced marketing professionals with aspiring professionals in a supportive environment to share knowledge, wisdom, and real-world industry experience. Time commitment for participants is per the agreement of the mentor and mentee.
Check out our new PSAMA Mentoring website for more details!
Application process will open late January 2016. To apply for participation in the program, please complete the application when it becomes available.
Be a (proud) PSAMA member
Individuals who have less than ten years of marketing experience and are not considered senior management.
Have earned, or in process of earning, a post-secondary degree
- Increases development as a marketing professional.
- Gain the capacity to translate values and strategies into productive actions.
- Complements ongoing formal study, training and development activities.
- Develop a robust network of industry influencers.
- Increase potential career and growth opportunities.
- Expand strengths and explores potential.
- Increase industry exposure: in house and agency.
Individuals who have more than ten years of marketing experience and are at least senior management.
Have earned a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
- Enhance coaching, counseling, and listening skills.
- Develop and practice a more personal style of leadership.
- Demonstrate expertise and share marketing segment knowledge.
- Renew enthusiasm and inspiration for marketing profession.
- Opportunity to reflect on goals and practices.
- Reinforce skills and knowledge of industry topics and subject(s).
- Benefit from a sense of fulfillment and personal growth.
- Create a legacy.
Questions? Connect with Julie Lichtenberg, VP Mentoring: email@example.com. Please do not email your resume.