Q: How do I join?
It’s easy! Visit the National AMA website at www.marketingpower.com and click on Join. Enter Puget Sound as your local chapter to correctly compute local chapter dues. It takes a few weeks for your membership to be processed and the information sent to us. Once we load you into our database, you will begin receiving our Tuesday Update e-newletters and announcements to our upcoming events where you can register at the member rate.
Q: I am having trouble with my credit card.
If you continue to experience problems with your online credit card transaction (card declined, error message, etc.) please email Loretta Bevins or call 206-623-8632.
Q: I need a receipt for my credit card transaction.
Please email Loretta Bevins or call 206-623-8632 to get a copy of your transaction emailed to you.
EVENT CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION
Q: I need to cancel my registration for an upcoming event. How do I do it?
It is possible for you to modify your registration up until the Early Bird Reservation date for an event or luncheon or as otherwise noted on our website. You need to contact us to cancel your registration. We must turn in our registration numbers to our vendors by the deadlines they set and unfortunately cannot offer refunds after our first RSVP date. Please email Loretta Bevins or call 206-623-8632..
Q: I would like to get on your mailing list for e-newsletters and upcoming PSAMA luncheons and events.
Simply go to the Home page and look for STAY CONNECTED. Just fill in your email address and Enter. You will be directed to a Basic Information form to also include your home address if you also want to receive postcard notices of upcoming events. You should be receiving the next scheduled email in as little as two weeks.
If you have changed your email address please our Membership Director. Please allow one week for your local record to be updated. Don’t forget to also contact AMA National to update your email address with them.
Q: I am interested in becoming a sponsor. Where can I find out more about costs and benefits?
If your company sponsors a PSAMA Monthly Luncheon event you’ll get great exposure for your brand, plus…
- Your logo will be featured on the monthly PSAMA mailer and/or e-mail notices, the PSAMA website for the entire month of sponsorship, and on the attendee roster at the event.
- You will receive one free ticket for the each event sponsored and you will be seated at the speaker’s table.
- You may purchase up to 4 additional tickets per event at the PSAMA special member rate.
- Signage will be provided featuring your company name and logo as the event sponsor.
- You may request a 3×6 table for your promotional material near the registration area on the day of the event.
- You may distribute your promotional material at the seats and tables at the event and/or have them featured as free giveaways at the event by the event coordinator.
- Your company will be thanked for your sponsorship and introduced by an AMA board member at the event.
- You will receive one free local chapter membership when you purchase an individual membership in the national AMA (a discount of $50).
For more information, contact Tim Mohler, Sponsorship VP.
AMA NATIONAL OFFICE LINKS
- To Join the AMA: www.marketingpower.com/join
- To Renew AMA Membership: www.marketingpower.com/renewals
- To Update your AMA national member’s contact information, go to Profile: www.marketingpower.com/myprofile and login or create an account with your member number. If you do not know your member number, look at your membership card or one of your recent newsletters. Your member number a 7 or 8 digit number above your name on the mailing label. If you are changing your email address, you also need to change it with the PSAMA Chapter.
The American Marketing Association
Tel: (800) AMA-1150 or (312) 542-9000
Fax: (312) 542-9001